Potassium Nitrate with Good Quality
|FOB Unit Price:||US $865 US $855|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SALUS
- Certification: UL, ISO9001, TUV, GMP, ISO, SGS, CE
- Appearance: Granular or Prilled
- Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
- Chorine: Potassium Without Chloride
- Name: Potassium Nitrate
- Molecular Formula: 101.10
- Other Name: Potassium Salt
- Delivery: 15days
- Trademark: SALUS
- Specification: agriculture grade
- HS Code: 2834219000
- Condition: New
- Application: Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Acid
- Release Type: Quick
- Type: Potassium Nitrate
- Formula: Kno3
- Classification: Nitrate
- Package: 25kg/Bag
- CAS No.: 7757-79-1
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: China Mainland
CAS NO.: 7757-79-1
|SPECIFICATION||Inspection Items||Unit||Potassium Nitrate|
|Insoluble Matter in Water||%≤||≤0.01|
|Nitrogen (in nitrate)||%≥||13.5|
|PACKAGE||Plastic woven bag inner with plastic bag in 25kg/50kg/1000kg/1250kg or according to customer's demand|
1. Mainly for CRT glass bulbs, auto lights bulbs, glass clarifying agent.
2. Used for crops and flowers of compound fertilizers, foliar fertilization.
3. Used to produce fireworks counted with purple sparks. Is to produce black powder, such as mining gunpowder, fuse, firecrackers and other raw materials. Pharmaceutical industry for the production of potassium penicillin, rifampin drugs.
4. Used for making cigarette paper. Used as a catalyst and mineral processing agent. Ceramic industry used in the manufacture of ceramic glazes. Heat bath.
5. Potassium nitrate in food consumption industry as a hair color agent; Preservatives, such as for bacon, luncheon meat played a preservative.