product name: Microbial Organic Fertilizer
Product appearance: granular
| item|| indx|
| Compound bacteria|| min2 billion / g|
| Organic matter|| min70%|
| Microelement|| moderation|
| PH value|| 5.5~8.0|
| || |
1. Antimicrobial Resistance. This product is rich in a variety of microorganisms, groups quickly after administration of blocking harmful bacteria in contact with the crop to form a protective wall, and devour harmful bacteria, purify the soil, prevent soil-borne disease incidence.
2. upgrading production. This product is hormone-producing cells in the process of reproduction, organic acids, amino acids, polysaccharides, GA and other plant growth active substances, supplementary crop growing lack of trace elements, and promote root seedlings, and quality and yield.
3. Activate fertilizer. Nitrogen in the soil most likely to churn, and phosphorus, potassium is not easy to absorb, the product of strong-motion function can be activated phosphorus, potassium, and surrounded by "N", thereby improving fertilizer utilization.
4. ripper promote root. This product can improve the activity of the soil, loose compaction, improve soil fertility, permeability play a role in promoting root growth.
5. The fertilizer water retention. Activation of soil composition, promote the decomposition of organic matter into the soil humus, and fertilizer to improve soil water holding capacity.
6. Add cytokinins: First, to promote cell division and differentiation regulation. Second, slow down the degradation of proteins and chlorophyll, delay aging.
7. Add powerful cell activator, improve cell viability. Can speed up the growth rate to break dormancy, promote growth and prevent shattering, cracking, fruit shrink, improve product quality, increase production, improve crop disease resistance, insect resistance, drought, waterlogging, cold, salt tolerance, resistance lodging and other resilience.
8. Add the water retention agent. Activated after each kilogram of fertilizer during irrigation or rain can be used repeatedly to absorb 20 pounds of water for storage, and then slowly released again when the drought absorbed by crops, the equivalent of a small underground reservoirs, improve soil and fertilizer retention.